Ornaments, Ornaments, and More Ornaments

I have been super busy making ornaments for the girls at work. In my opinion, giving homemade gifts mean much more than something store bought. I just feel that it really comes from the heart when you take the time and put your heart into it. But, that's just me I guess....LOL. So, anyway, here are some ornaments, yes - they ARE store bought - that I altered with some toppers. I used digital stamps from Outlines Rubber Stamp Company. I used a glue pen and glitter to 'color' in the stamps. You can do a couple sets of three in an evening. I'm not the best at picture taking, so I'm sorry if some of my pics are blurry. The ornaments are so dazzling, but the photos do not do them justice I'm afraid. I hope you enjoy looking at them. Feel free to comment!












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: